Raipur: On September 17, 1950, Vadnagar, a small town located in Mehsana district of Gujraj, may not have realized that on this day Vadnagar and the whole of India will become a symbol of pride, honor and unique identity of the country.
Read More: Speaker Charandas Mahant congratulates and wishes the entrepreneurs and workers on the occasion of Vishwakarma Jayanti
On this day in the year 1950, the most popular leader of the country, Prime Minister Narendra Damodardas Modi, the story of the creation of New India was written, which I have made only a small effort to put into words.
Read More: If you also have such a special coin, then you can earn lakhs of rupees, know how?
01. Born 17 September 1950 Place Vadnagar District Mehsana Gujarat.
02. Badnagar (Tankdanhant) of Gujara, the industrial state of India, resides in the heart of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
03. In the year 2017 in Badnagar, the Minister of Providence, Narendra Modi had said – “Whatever I am today is due to the rites of this soil, I have played in this soil, I have grown up in the midst of you.”
04. In the journey started from Badnagar, Modi was interviewed from all aspects of life, issues and struggles and the situation of India and worked in various positions of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh worker and BJP.
05. In the journey starting from Vadnagar, Modiji had become a versatile and strong Narendra Modi to take oath as the Chief Minister of Gujarat in Ahmedabad.
06. Narendra Damodar Das Modi became the Chief Minister of Gujarat on 07 October 2001.
07. He was the Chief Minister of Gujarat from 07 October 2001 to 22 May 2014.
08. On being appointed as the Chief Minister of Gujarat, his all-round talent and strong leadership introduced India including Gujarat.
09. New and strong Gujarat Industrial Gujarat was developed as a model of development during the tenure of Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
10. Me (from Chandrashekhar Sahu) in the Vibrant Gujraj Conference (Tapind’s Nhatj Naunupaj) in January 2013 during the tenure of Modi as Chief Minister. I had the privilege of joining as the Minister of Agriculture. In the conference, I got an opportunity to see Gujarat’s model of all-round development closely.
11. Due to Modi’s dedication and service towards the all-round development of Gujraj, he became the Chief Minister of Gujraj four times while leading the BJP in the assembly elections of 2002, 2007 and 2012.
12. Modi dominated Gujarat like a disciplined and strict administrator. He did many schemes and experiments for the development of the state which were successful.
13. The result of Modi’s efforts was that the state of Gujarat soon came in the category of leading states.
14. Before the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, the BJP named him as PM. declared candidate for the post.
15. After Modi’s achievement from Gujarat’s development model, he got the confidence to prepare the development model of the new India of 21st century and its support came in the form of victory in the 2014 Lok Sabha elections and BJP won a record 282 seats. Of victory.
16. Narendra Modi became the first Prime Minister of India to be born in independent India by taking oath on 26 May 2014 at 6.00 pm in Delhi.
17. Narendra Modi’s India’s strong leadership, India’s pride and respect on the world stage and a special kind of support for Modi among Indians, the citizens of the country again supported Narendra Modi in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections and BJP was already Won even more 303 seats.
18. From 30 May 2019, Narendra Modi became the Prime Minister of India for the second time.
19. In the tenure of 7 years as Prime Minister, Narendra Modi has shown how a government with political will can change the course of politics with its decisions. If we look at the achievements of Narendra Modi government, India’s respect has increased not only in the country but all over the world.
20. In the year 2020, an effort was started to make every region of India self-reliant by giving the slogan of “Atmanirbhar Bharat”.
21. Modi is a strong and popular leader, who does not hesitate to take tough decisions.
22. By abolishing Article 370 in Kashmir, work was done to crack down on separatism and terrorism.
23. Suitable steps were taken for the welfare of the people.
24. By opening the accounts of the people of the country with the Jan Dhan Yojana, the work of linking them with the banking facility was done.
25. Under the Ujjwala scheme, free cooking gas was given to the poor families of rural areas.
26. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, 1 crore houses were constructed by the year 2022.
27. Under the Saubhagya scheme, a target was set to provide electricity to every household.
28. Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, there is a provision to provide free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
29. The Indian Assembly demonstrated tremendous might by the Narendra Modi government and gave the direction that the defense power of India is no less than any developed country in the world. He gave a befitting reply to the nefarious designs of Pakistan with surgical and airstrikes.
30. Modi on 1st July 2017 one country-
31. In the year 2019, the facility of 10 percent reservation was started on the economic basis of the upper caste community.
32. In August 2019, by banning triple talaq, the exploitation of Muslim women was ended and they were given the right to live with dignity.
33. Implemented the Citizenship Amendment Act from January 10, 2020. With this ear, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Parsis and living in Pakistan, Afghanistan and other countries could get Indian citizenship.
34. Several steps were taken to improve the economic sector. The economy of many countries including the developed countries of the world was greatly affected by the Corona effect and the lockdown. Due to India’s economic reforms, efforts were made to bring the economy back on track by recovering from the ill effects of lockdown. Due to these efforts, at present the stock market’s Sensex has exceeded 58000. And the expected increase in the economic growth rate is likely.
35. After the formation of the central government of Narendra Modi in Delhi, India’s relations with all the countries of the world have been revealed and the country’s head has been raised with respect and international recognition. Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited more than 50 countries in the first term and about 11 countries in the second term. Relations with many countries including Islamic countries from America have become much stronger than before.
36. A strict free vaccination program is being run by developing the corona vaccine indigenously.
37. A new India is being built under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi with the principle of “Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikas and Sabka Vishwas” with the principle of ‘Sabka Samman, Sabka Pehchan and Desh Ka Mann’.
37. “Many schemes and programs are being run to promote and develop in the field of agriculture and industry. Efforts are being made to make India self-reliant in many sectors through many programs like Production Linked Incentive (PLI), Self-reliant India.
38. In the second term of the Prime Minister, Modi has got the support of the country’s Home Minister and strong leader Amit Shah and work is being done with strong will towards Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat, Strong India and Developed India.